1. An average person sees 625 messages per day.
2. Yahoo collects around 10 Terabytes of data on its customers each day, which is roughly as much as Tesco collect from their Club Card customers in a year.
3. A recent survey showed surprisingly 44% of Twitter users were happy to be alerted about special offers and new products. 48% had responded to an advert they had received and most startlingly of all 44% had actually referred a product alert onto a friend.
4. 90% of adults use mobile phones, 73% use the internet and 89% watch digital television.
5. In a survey of the top 26 UK retailers, it was found that every £1 spent on online advertising yielded £3.44, a fantastic ROI. Television advertising yielded £2.15 per £1 spent.
6. Over 750 million photos were uploaded to Facebook over the New Year
7. There are 55 million tweets per day, approx 640 tweets per second
8. 10pm -11pm is the most active hour on Twitter
9. The average person spends 15 minutes on YouTube a day
10. The average time browsing via a mobile device is nearly 3 hours a day